Stage Time Trivia is Central New York’s #1 trivia night!
Stage Time Trivia features two of our favorite funny people in the entire city, Will Phillips and Phil Farda. We first connected with Phil in 2014 when Made In Utica was still developing. Phil offered us a great way to cross promote and you’ve probably seen him all over our channels ever since. In the years since our first partnership Phil has really taken Stage Time Trivia to another level. You can now play 4 nights a week from Utica to Rome to Syracuse. Each week’s trivia is compiled, written, and hosted by the comedians of Comedy CNY.
What we love about Stage Time Trivia is that the questioning and rounds are presented in a completely unique, highly entertaining format, with all the excitement of a live game show – you should see Phil use an iPad on the fly, it’s very impressive! Teams compete against each other (some team names get pretty out there) and you win cool prizes like gift certificates, free drinks & apps or even Comedy CNY show tickets and more. The questions are fun and challenging, but never impossible and range from pop culture, music, movies and current events. You can even get hints if you follow on Facebook.
Oh, did we mention Stage Time Trivia is free to play? All you have to do is show up!
6:30PM – Pizza Boys Tap Room
9 Clinton Street, New York Mills
6:30PM – Killabrew Saloon
11 Clinton Street, New Hartford
7PM – Knuckleheads Brewhouse
7362 E Main Street, Westmoreland
7:30PM – Swifty’s Restaurant and Pub
257 Genesee Street, Utica
7PM – Aloft Syracuse Inner Harbor Hotel
310 W Kirkpatrick Street, Syracuse
7PM – Lukin’s Brick Oven Pizza & Bar
640 Varick Street, Utica
7PM – Jonny B’s Tavern
8345 New Floyd Road, Rome
8:30PM – Applebee’s
4755 Commercial Drive, New Hartford
1st & 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
6:30PM – Woodland Farm Brewery
6002 Trenton Road, Marcy
7PM – Tom Cavallo’s Restaurant
40 Genesee Street, New Hartford
Tips & Tricks
- Stage Time Trivia consists of 8 total rounds .
- For each answer you will have to assign a different point value. You can circle 1 – 3 – 5 – or 7 points, for a total of 16. PAY ATTENTION.
- During surprise rounds there are hand outs for a picture round, a matching round, and a crossword puzzle round.
- The plot twist round is where the unexpected can happen and any team is capable of sneaking in from behind and winning it all.
- You will have the option to check a “Double Down” box each round to risk all your points and effectively double your points for that round.
- Double Down ONLY if you think that ALL your answers are correct.
- One wrong answer and you’ll receive ZERO POINTS that round.
- Points are totaled after the final Plot Twist Round and the team with the most points is the winner for the evening.
- Prizes are awarded to our winners (and sometimes runners up) and vary from venue to venue. Prizes and current food/drink specials are always subject to change.
- Bring your friends, every single one of them. Bigger IS better and there is an advantage in numbers.
- No cell phones. Cheaters will be subject to ritual public humiliation.
- Yelling out the answer is a serious breach of trivia etiquette.
- If your answer at least phonetically resembles the right answer, that’s probably good enough. However, if your spelling changes the answer significantly – that might cost you.
- The Trivia master’s answer is final.